Place your orders now; we’re getting ready to start shipping sweet, luscious Florida Honeybells as soon as the New Year begins. A gourmet treat that is only available for a few short weeks in January, Florida Honeybells are prized for their lush honey-sweet flavor and abundance of sparkling juice. Though only available for a brief time, citrus lovers eagerly await Florida Honeybell season all year long.
Recognized by their charming bell-like shape, Florida Honeybells have a brilliant orange skin that’s easy to peel. A delicious tangerine-grapefruit hybrid, Florida Honeybells have a unique flavor that has won them legions of fans. A delicious snack or mealtime accompaniment, try these uses for fresh Florida Honeybells:
- For brighter color and flavor, add Honeybell sections to fruit salads.
- Toss Honeybell sections into mixed greens to add color and interest to salads.
- Add fresh-squeezed Honeybell juice to impart a sweet tang to vinaigrettes and marinades.
- Top focaccia with Honeybell slices for a delicious snack.
- Toss halved Honeybells on the grill as an accompaniment to fish or chicken.
- For a quick dessert, spoon Honeybell sections over vanilla ice cream or pound cake.
Savor the Florida Honeybell season by ordering our Double Bells special. We’ll ship you an order of our luscious, fresh-picked Florida Honeybells on the first week of the season and the last; doubling your opportunity to enjoy this gourmet citrus treat. Save 10% off your FloridaOrange.com Honeybells order by entering the coupon code “blog” when you check out.